CREDO® Consulting Engineers, LLC has a variety of experience resulting from individual areas of expertise within engineering. Our successful approach of working closely with our clients and local building authorities during the design process assures a safe, approved design and timely delivery of documents. Our attention to quality, reliability, innovation, and customer satisfaction has achieved us a steady growth of clientele along with maintaining the loyalty of our existing customers. This, in turn, has resulted in excellent working relationships with our clients and consistent business within a highly competitive market.
Mrs. Goldenberg is the Founder and the President of the CREDO Consulting Engineers, has over 27 years of experience in engineering and the design of electrical systems for various buildings from low-rise to high-rise, such as Residential/Hotel (single-family, multi-family, etc.), Restaurants, Retails, Medical Offices, Institutional, Educational, Shopping Centers and other Commercial facilities. She has expertise in providing building evaluations and studies for owners/developers during the due diligence period for real estate transactions involving small and large commercial buildings
Mrs. Goldenberg is responsible for the management of project teams and oversight of all design activities to ensure successful project delivery through technical integrity, operational performance and overall quality control. She plays an active role in business development by continuously developing and maintaining strong client and consultant relationships.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Moscow Automobile and Highway Engineering University, Russia (1990).
LANGUAGES: English, Russian
EXPERIENCE PROFILE :
Robert Salsbury is a Mechanical Professional Engineer with over thirty four years experience as a Design Engineer, Project Manager and Professional Engineer. Mr. Salsbury has designed and overseen construction of HVAC systems for various building types from low-rise to high-rise, such as Residential/Hotel and Office/Commercial , Hospital/medical and Industrial .
Mr. Salsbury is responsible for the complete performance of mechanical engineering tasks by designing; performing HVAC Energy and load calculations; sizing equipment, ductwork, and piping; and performing computer economic analysis of alternate HVAC systems for buildings.
Mr. Salsbury is also a U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited and involved in LEED compliant Buildings. Years of experience include all phases of mechanical, plumbing and fire protection engineering design and analysis for:
- Air Conditioning Systems Design ; Energy and Load calcs.
- Heating Systems Design
- Indoor Air Quality Studies
- Ventilation Systems Design
- Thermal Storage Systems Design
- Domestic Hot/Cold Water Systems
- Sanitary waste and vent systems & Storm Drainage Systems
- Natural Gas Systems; Medical Gas
- Fuel distribution piping
- Fire Pump; FPA Compliant Fire protection systems
- Storage Tank Design
- Technical Equipment specification & selection
- Construct. Administration, Facility survey, inspections & project coordination
University of Cincinnati – B.S. in Nuclear Engineering, 1975
- P.E. Licensure, Florida Department of Professional Regulation, 1996,
- P.E. License Number #49852
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers/Florida Engineering Society (NSPE/FES)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
We believe that maximizing the satisfaction of our customers is our most important concern as a means of warranting their continued loyalty.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional engineering and related services with integrity and personal attention, for every client, on every project, every day.
Our mission at Credo Consulting Engineers is to provide a broad range of quality personalized engineering services by empowering our employees and fostering open communication with our clients.