CREDO® Consulting Engineers LLC is always seeking highly qualified people to join our team.
We need your experience.
|Experience level||10+ years|
The successful candidate should have a strong, working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines. The Project Manager must also have the ability to perform all phases of MEP work including field investigation, design studies, construction documents, and construction administration.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet client’s changing requirements.
• Identifying resources needed and assigning team and individual responsibilities.
• Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project scope, timeline, and budget.
• Monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards.
• Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to engineer of record for review.
• Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and quality controlled.
• Following up with clients on inquiries and/or requests as needed and consistently respond in a timely fashion.
• Ensuring effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants including project teams, colleagues, clients, architects, developers, and contractors to successfully execute projects.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Construction Management.
• Have experience in overall management, planning, design, scheduling, staffing, and budgeting of architectural/industrial projects.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Strong knowledge of the Florida Building Codes, NFPA standards, and National Electrical Code.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience supervising engineers, mentoring staff, and allocating manpower/workload resources. Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of design and construction.
• Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design.
• Be proficient with AutoCAD and have knowledge of building code requirements.
• LEED Accreditation is a plus