CREDO® Consulting Engineers LLC всегда ищет высококвалифицированных людей, чтобы присоединиться к нашей команде.
Нам нужен ваш опыт.
Electrical Engineer / Designer
|Вид занятости||Full time|
|Опыт||Minimum 5 years of electrical design experience within the MEP industry|
The successful candidate should have a strong, working knowledge of Electrical Engineering, and will be responsible for
the complete performance of electrical engineering tasks by designing and drafting, performing load calculations and
sizing equipment for a variety of residential and commercial projects including new buildings and/or renovations and
additions to existing facilities.
The Electrical Engineer Designer will actively participate in many phases of a project,
including but not limited to: RFI/RFP preparation, site investigations, CAD production, design and contract documents,
basic specifications, and the construction administration process.
Primary responsibilities include:
Engineering tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Lighting and power circuitry
* Voltage calculations and conductor / raceway sizing
* Short circuit calculations
* Interior & exterior lighting layouts, fixture specifications, schedules and calculations
* Low voltage lighting controls
* Electrical distribution design and single line preparation
* Utility coordination
* Fire alarm system design layout & calculations
* Low voltage system layouts including data, communications, sound, and security
* Emergency and life safety systems
* Energy code analyses
* Preparation of specifications / bid evaluations
* Code review
* Design drafting of construction documents using AutoCAD
B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT +).
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
Solid knowledge of the National Electrical Code and related building and energy codes.
Ability to manage selected projects at various stages of design and construction.
Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
LEED Accreditation is a plus.